Resigning Letter of myself from Salakati anchalik committee (ABMSU)

To,
      The president /Secretary of S.A.C (ABMSU)

I just wished to formally notify you that I
am resigning from my membership with the union. I am resigning due to personal reasons and am relinquishing all union rights, responsibilities and privileges effective immediately.Please accept this letter as my official notice of resignation from my union membership. I appreciate your assistance in having my membership removed.
If you or anyone else in the union suffer from any inconvenience as a result of my resignation, I sincerely apologize and hope that you will get in touch with me via telephone at 8638867385 or email at [spriteking123@gmail.com] if you have any questions regarding this matter or wish to discuss this with me any further. I respect your time and will ensure that all messages are replied to as quickly as possible.

I believe that I have made the best possible choice at this time but am thankful for the cooperation and benefits of working with the union during my time of membership. I appreciated it while it lasted but am ready to move on to other things. I wish you all the best and thank you So much

                                                Yours sincerely,
                                                   ijabul Hoque.

Comments

Popular Posts